If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe and get your bet on for the NFL weekend! All games are Sunday unless otherwise noted.
1. Tennessee at Philadelphia (-11) — Big spread, yes, but we're talking about taking the home team here and it's an Eagles team that is going to be out for blood after an embarrassing defeat at Green Bay last week. The Titans simply aren't very good, and you can bet Chip Kelly will have his offense in high gear in this one.
2. Cincinnati (+1.5) at Houston — The Texans seem to have found their quarterback in Ryan Mallet, who had a solid game in his starting debut last week, but he's still a young quarterback who will make mistakes. The Bengals rebounded nicely last week with a big win over the Saints and should continue its solid play in Houston.
3. Arizona at Seattle (-6.5) — This is going to be a slugfest between two fierce defenses in a key divisional game. But here's the thing, the Seahawks are fighting for their playoff lives trying to avoid becoming the most recent Super Bowl champ to miss the playoffs the following year. And it's at home, so you've got to like their chances.
4. Washington at San Francisco (-9) — The Redskins are an absolute mess, and especially so since Robert Griffin III returned only to be in the center of a drama fire storm. The 49ers are getting healthy on defense and should shut the Redskins down on Sunday.
5. Dallas at New York Giants (+3.5) — I like the Cowboys to win this game, but only be a field goal, making the 3.5-point spread an easy one to pick. The Giants somehow hung with the 49ers last week despite five Eli Manning picks, so that has to say something about the way they played in other areas.
Last week: 3-2.2014 season: 21-29.
(Yes, it's been an awful season!)