If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe, or those rogues in New Jersey and get your bet on for the NFL weekend!
1. Tennessee (-3.5) at Jacksonville, Sunday, noon — So yeah, Jacksonville surprised everyone last week by taking Houston to overtime with a huge passing performance by Chad Henne. Don't expect it again this week. The Titans will run the ball at will with Chris Johnson and should win this game fairly easily.
2. Atlanta (-1.5) at Tampa Bay, Sunday, noon — Tampa Bay is playing great as of late and Josh Freeman is one of the best QBs going right now. But Matt Ryan is coming off a career-worst game last week and will be looking to take out his frutrations on the Bucs. Look out, Tampa Bay.
3. Baltimore at San Diego (+1.5), Sunday, 3 p.m. — The Chargers are on their final stand. Any more losses and they'll probably be out of playoff contention. They're at home and they're facing a Ravens defense that is nothing like the Ravens defense of old. Look for Philip Rivers and Danario Alexander to have a huge game together and win this game straight up.
4. San Francisco at New Orleans (+2.5), Sunday, 3 p.m. — The Saints are a totally different team at home, and they get one of the best teams in the league at home this weekend. The Saints have been on a roll lately behind their high-octane offense. The Niners are a great team, but again, they're playing the Saints in New Orleans.
5. Carolina (+2.5) at Philadelphia, Monday, 7:30 p.m. — What? The Eagles are favored against someone? And favored against someone with an athlete like Cam Newton? Yup, it's true. Take the underdog. The Eagles have mailed it in this season and it's pretty obvious. Seems like a slam dunk to me.
Last week: 4-1. 2012 season: 33-22.