If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe and get your bet on for the NFL weekend! All games are Sunday unless otherwise noted.
1. Houston (+3.0) at Cleveland — The Browns are playing well, and could go a long way in bettering their playoff hopes with a win over Houston, and the Browns are a good team at home. The Texans have had a bye week to help prepare Ryan Mallet for his first NFL start and should have Arian Foster back in the fold after an injury two weeks ago. This should be a close game either way, but call it a hunch, Houston will win, not just cover.
2. Seattle (+2.0) at Kansas City — Again, call it a hunch. The Seahawks aren't the same team that cruised to a Super Bowl win seven months ago, namely because their pass defense isn't quite what it used to be. Guess what, the Chiefs don't throw it around a ton. The Seahawks area really fighting for their playoff lives, and I'm not going to doubt the heart of a champion.
3. Atlanta at Carolina (PK) — Easy. Pick the winner, and you win. No spread here. The Panthers have been awful, and seem to be getting worse every week. Granted, the Falcons aren't world-beaters, but they're starting to play better and had a big win over Tampa Bay last week.
4. New England (+3.0) at Indianapolis — I'm not a betting expert by any means, but I know this: Bill Belichick and Tom Brady are money in the bag when they're underdogs. This is going to be a vastly entertaining game featuring maybe the best QB of all time against a guy that might have that title by the time he's done. But in the end, give me Brady and the Patriots.
5. Pittsburgh (-5.5) at Tennessee — Finally, a favorite we actually feel good about. The Titans are playing a bunch of kids, namely their starting quarterback. The Steelers are going to be coming out mad after an embarrassing loss to the Jets last week as Ben Roethlisberger's brilliant two-game stretch went up in flames. Look for the Steelers to roll.
Last week: 2-3.2014 season: 18-27.
(Yes, it's been an awful season!)