If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe, or those rogues in New Jersey and get your bet on for the NFL weekend! All games are Sunday unless otherwise noted.
1. Atlanta at Tampa Bay (-1.5) — The Falcons have completely mailed it in, and the Bucs have made a habit of losing close games and blowing leads. That's not a good combination for Atlanta, especially playing at Raymond James Stadium. This game will be close, but the Bucs should pull it out in the end.
2. Washington (+3.5) at Philadelphia — This should be a great game, and the Cowboys are hoping the Redskins pull it out otherwise they'll lose their grip on first place during their bye week. Philly is playing well at the moment behind Nick Foles, who took over for the injured Michael Vick and has turned in some great performances. Robert Griffin III is also getting closer to being RG3 of last year. This game will be decided by no more than a field goal, either way.
3. Kansas City (+8.5) at Denver — Games at Denver haven't gone well for Broncos' opponents this year. But the Chiefs defense is the league's best and will give Peyton Manning a big test coming off a week that saw him tweak his high ankle sprain that had already bothered him. The Broncos will win this, but expect a relatively low-scoring game and a close finish.
4. San Francisco at New Orleans (-3.5) — As we saw last Sunday night, the Saints' offense is clicking on all cylinders. And when the Saints are at home in the cozy confines of the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, Drew Brees & Co. are nearly unstoppable. This game might not even be very close.
5. Green Bay at New York Giants (-5.5) — Andre Brown made a splash in his season debut as the Giants' starting running back last week, and the Packers are still hurting without the services of Aaron Rodgers. The Giants are getting hot at the right time and are fighting to stay right in the thick of the muddled mess that is the NFC East race.
Last week:3-2. 2013 season: 19-26*
*Didn't make Week 5 picks