If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe and get your bet on for the NFL weekend! All games are Sunday unless otherwise noted.
1. San Francisco at New Orleans (-5.0) — Neither of these teams are having their expected success this season, but the Saints are a different team at home and the 49ers are in a bad way right now. Don't be shocked if this one is a blowout, so five points seems like an easy decision.
2. Tennessee at Baltimore (-9.5) — The Ravens will feast on rookie quarterback Zach Mettenberger, making his second career start. Joe Flacco is always a different player at home, and the Ravens should bounce back from an embarrassing loss to the rival Steelers.
3. Kansas City at Buffalo (+2.0) — Home dogs are usually somewhat appeasing, but this one in particular looks to be a smart pick. The Chiefs are solid, but not great. And the Bills are not a bad football team, especially since Kyle Orton took over under center.
4. Pittsburgh at New York Jets (+5.0) — Another home dog, but this one isn't as clear. The Steelers are coming off a ridiculous streak which has seen quarterback Ben Roethlisberger throw for six touchdowns in two straight games. That won't continue — not because of the Jets, just because of logic. The Steelers can be run on, and Chris Ivory can run. Expect this game to be close.
5. Dallas at Jacksonville (+7.0), in London — The Cowboys will win this game, but it's hard to envision it being a rout. The Jaguars are a young team with a lot of promise. That, coupled with Tony Romo's ailing back and the unfamiliarity of the environment and long travel will lead to a pretty competitive game.
Last week: 1-4.2014 season: 16-24.