If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe, or those rogues in New Jersey and get your bet on for the NFL weekend! All games are Sunday unless otherwise noted.
1. Philadelphia (+1.5) at Green Bay — This game opened at nearly a 10-point spread for the Packers before it was announced Aaron Rodgers would be out for a while. Now, depending on where you look, the Packers are still a favorite but not much of one. Still, with the way Nick Foles has seemed to grasp the Eagles' offense and with the offensive power the Eagles have, it's hard to imagine Seneca Wallace keeping up with them.
2. Oakland at New York Giants (-7.5) — The Giants have only won two games, but they have come consecutively as the Giants will look to extend their win streak to three games this weekend. The Raiders are just a bad football team, and Eli Manning is starting to take care of the football. Take the G-men.
3. St. Louis (+10.5) at Indianapolis — The Colts will win this game, but that's an awfully big spread against a Rams team that seems to be finding its identity and has a pretty solid defense with a great pass rush.
4. Carolina (+6.5) at San Francisco — The 49ers might win this game, but expect it to be a low-scoring, close game from start to finish. Cam Newton is rolling, and the Panthers defense is really good. And, of course, we all know about the 49ers defense.
5. Dallas (+7.5) at New Orleans — The Saints should probably win this game in primetime, as the Mercedes Benz Superdome will be rocking. But with the Cowboys, it's rarely a blowout and this one won't be either. Don't see it getting out of hand by more than a touchdown.
Last week: 2-3. 2013 season: 16-24*
*Didn't make Week 5 picks