If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe, or those rogues in New Jersey and get your bet on for the NFL weekend!
1. Detroit (-2.5) at Minnesota, Sunday, noon — Detroit is starting to play some good football, whether it's Matthew Stafford chucking the ball all over the place like the Lions of old or Mikel Leshoure rushing for three scores last week, which could be the Lions of new, or at least a little more balance. The Vikings are kind of in a downward spiral thanks to some awful QB play from Christian Ponder. Also, Percy Harvin is highly doubtful to play in this game.
2. Oakland (+7.5) at Baltimore, Sunday, noon — The Oakland Raiders might be without their top two running backs this week, as both Darren McFadden and Mike Goodson suffered ankle sprains on Sunday, but they still have Carson Palmer and he threw for 400-plus and a few scores. The Ravens defense is not the Ravens defense you know and love. The Ravens should win this game, but it won't be by much.
3. New York Jets at Seattle (-6.5), Sunday, 3:05 p.m. — The Jets are in a bad way. Heck, they've been like that all season. The Seahawks have been a bit up and down, but they have been all up when they're at home with that 12th Man in the building. The Seahawks' defense will suffocate the Jets' pedestrian offense.
4. Dallas (-1.5) at Philadelphia, Sunday, 3:25 p.m. — This game is tough to pick, but I've got to lean toward Dallas. Neither team has performed up to expectations this year. You think the Cowboys' offensive line is bad? Check Philly's. The Eagles are down to basically an entire second-string offensive line and Michael Vick is paying for it. DeMarcus Ware will have a huge day and Vick will hate it.
5. Houston (+1.5) at Chicago, Sunday, 7:20 p.m. — In a battle of 7-1 teams, the defenses will be in the spotlight here as these are two of the best units in the league. But the Bears have had some offensive line problems, and when Jay Cutler is pressured he usually wets the bed. J.J. Watt & Co. will see to it that that happens again.
Last week: 3-2. 2012 season: 26-19.